Human Anatomy Classes
Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment, Inc. located in Boulder, CO offers human anatomy classes every day, every week, and every month of the year. Because the study of anatomy is related to a wide variety of occupations, many different students and schools attend classes at one of our Laboratory-Classroom facilities.
Students of Medicine, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Yoga Teacher Trainings, Acupuncturist, Craniosacral Therapy, Structural Integrationist, Emergency Medical Technicians are some examples of who attends classes at Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment, Inc.
- Modern dissection laboratory
- Locker rooms
- Conference room
- Break room with kitchen
- Catered Lunch from Sherpa’s Restaurant for $12 daily. (Please indicate on your enrollment form if you would like this service provided for you).
- Highest quality tissue, never frozen and no embalming chemicals, as close to the living state as possible.
- Classes taught by Todd Garcia, Dissection Master dissects and lectures simultaneously resulting in a clear visual and audible anatomy lesson.
Transportation & Lodging
When arriving at Denver International Airport ( DIA ) you can get to Boulder by RTD bus route AB1 or AB2 for $9.00 USD, have exact amount, no change is made on the bus or purchase a ticket at the kiosk that is located near the bus loading area. AB1 route will bring you to the center of downtown Boulder. AB2 will bring you to Junction at Depot Square which is very near Hyatt Place Hotel which is located at 2280 Junction Place, Boulder, Colorado, 80301. (Group rates are available!) The Hyatt Place Hotel is a very short walk to Whole Foods.
- Boulder Colorado, hiking, biking, good food and mindfulness of good health.
- Popular vacation destination.
- Whole Foods, 2905 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO
- Chautauqua Park, 900 Baseline Road, Boulder, CO
- Pearl Street from 11th Street to 15th Street, Boulder, CO
Upcoming Dissection Courses
Design your own class
We can accommodate your specific needs in subject and class length.
Dissections, Formats, Classes & Presentations
Create a working, producing environment that is specific to your needs.
- Master Dissector Todd Garcia can dissect for you to guarantee a successful project.
- Ideal setting for observing students to receive anatomy lectures from Author or Founder of “the” project.
- Fresh tissue is available.
- Ample laboratory space is available for your research equipment during your project.
- Use of private gross-anatomy laboratory makes getting project started and completed very time efficient.
Laboratory Conference/Class Rooms Available
Have your entire student population utilize our Laboratory Classrooms at an affordable flat fee.
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Fully operational 12 months per year
- 30 – 100 student capacity
- Faculty training available
- Days & Hours of operation: Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.